I'm just trying to get current on my blog, and i'm really tired, so i'm just going to make this a short one :) Annemiek moved into my office to replace Robin. Adriaan thought it was neccessary to have someone in the office with my so I don't get lonely and have someone to ask questions and things. I'm glad annemiek moved in and I really like her. i like her name too. its pronounced "annameek". she's in the rotation program, so beginning in february she will do her final 8 month rotation with fugro jason (same building, one floor up). so, she won't be far. :)
i went to my spinning class on wednesday instead of tuesday. i really like this instructor. i mean, the one on tuesday is still #1 of course, buts its ok if i see other instructor's right?? her music was so great, that after the class i asked if i could borrow her CD and copy it. she said yes, and actually have me two! i'll bring them back for her tomorrow.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment